When school is closed, The Laboratory is open!
Join us as we partner with The Kids Table for our unique full-day cooking and science camps based on a common popular theme.
Monday, February 20: Spy Camp (Ages 5 – 12)*
Become a Spy-in-Training and put your skills to the test to go undetected.
Join The Agency where you will get to experiment with secret ingredients at The Kids’ Table and use real scientific spy skills to go undetected at The Laboratory.
Breaks might include a viewing of Phineas and Ferb.
Are you looking for a different date? We can offer Day-Off camps with minimum enrollment. Fill out the form below.
How it Works:
In this unique collaboration, kids will spend half of their day at The Kids’ Table cooking and making their own lunches and half of the day at The Laboratory with unique hands-on STEAM projects based on popular themes
– Day-Off Camp payment is non-refundable – *Activities are modified to be appropriate and challenging for each age level
– In some cases, students may be placed into separate groups according to age. If there is a special need to keep siblings or friends together, please let us know at sign-up
– The Kids’ Table and The Laboratory are located on the same block only a few storefronts apart. Instructors will be walking the students to each location between activities
– Camp time is from 9:00am-3:00 pm
– Morning drop off begins at 8:45am
– Please read our full cancellation policy and discipline policy before sign-up
What to Bring:
– A vegetarian and nut-free snack (half of the campers will be eating a late lunch around 2pm, so please keep that in mind in packing the snack)
– Water bottle
– A sense of adventure!