While parents have a night out, kids can spend their Friday or Saturday night with The Laboratory.
Our Science Nights out include a pizza dinner and unique hands-on science activities based on kids’ favorite themes or movies.
Select Fridays or Saturdays: 6:15 – 9:00pm
Limited Spaces Available
Spa Chemistry: Bubble Bars (Ages 7-12)
Students will use chemistry (and math skills!) to create their own Bubble Bars.
6:15 – 9pm on Saturday, April 29, 2017
Cost: $40 / $36 Members (Pre-registration Required)
Science of Ice Cream (Ages 5-12)
Become an ice-cream scientist as we conduct fun experiments learning the unique chemistry of ice-cream, exploring the science behind ice-cream floats, and making our own ice-cream and sorbets on the go.
6:15 – 9pm on Saturday, May 27, 2017
Cost: $40 / FREE Members (Pre-registration Required)
Nights Out Policies – Pre-registration is required
– Please read our discipline and cancellation policies before sign-up
– Drop off begins at 6:05pm and pick-up is promptly at 9:00pm
– Our programming with pizza dinners will be serving cheese pizza from our neighbor Pizza Hut. We unfortunately are not able to make substitutions in case of allergies. Students can choose to bring their own nut-free food to eat at The Laboratory.
– Be prepared to provide 2 emergency contact numbers at drop-off
– Since only a limited amount of spots are available, programs are non-refundable. Members who sign up for a FREE members workshop but do not show up will not be invited to sign up for future FREE workshops.
– Please be considerate of our instructors and pick-up students promptly. Late pick-up after 9:15 will be charged $20 per 15 minute increments late and/or students not invited back to participate in programming at The Laboratory.